Well-being & cosy living
Our lovingly renovated self-catering hut offers 75 m² of living space for 1 to 5 people. With a rustic cabin character. Very cosy and secluded. Non-smoking. Allergy-friendly (no animal hair). Rentable year round.
A holiday or a creative workspace, thanks to a design that leaves nothing to be desired...
The Waldhütte has been awarded 3 Edelweiß according to the guidelines of the Tyrolean Private Room Renters Association. We have endeavoured to set up and operate according to ecological values. Just the way we like it. The appreciation and conservation of nature is important to us.
Furnishings at a glance:
- 2 bedrooms with balcony and a sensational wellness infrared chair
- Stone pine living room: comfortable seating corner, armchair with sheep skin, wood stove with oven bench, additional sleeping possibilities
- Bath & WC: Highlight: wooden bathtub from the last Tyrolean barrel-maker and wooden washbasin, hot water, hairdryer, towels
- In summer, outdoor shower with hot water
- Solid wood kitchen with a rustic counter: electric stove (including oven), fridge-freezer, dishwasher, raclette grill, electric kettle, dishes and general cooking utensils, thermos bottles
- Wood stove and electric radiator
- Entertainment: CD player/radio, board games, playing cards, books, magazines
- Free WLAN box available – however, we recommend a "WiFi free" holiday
- Outside: fountain, terrace, balcony, deckchairs, seating, barbecue, natural pond, hammock
- Gift showcase/Take-home holiday: Regional specialties and gifts to taste and take away
So close yet so far...
The Waldhütte is in a secluded location – in an idyllic forest. On Hochpillberg near Schwaz, in the Tux Alps.
Step off the doorstep directly in nature. And if you would like to see people, it’s not far from farmed huts, mountain inns and partner companies at Hochpillberg. You can go shopping in Schwaz, 10 km away. Throughout the year, you can feel good at the Waldhütte - relax, be active, recuperate or get a taste of Tyrolean culture on the mountain and in the valley...
Address of the Waldhütte: Hoferweg 35, A-6136 Hochpillberg / Pill
Coordinates: N 47° 18,814 E 11° 44,238
By car in summer
By car in winter
By train to SCHWAZ train station, walk about 400 m to the terminal "Wopfnerstraße". Take the Pillberg-Bus line 8 to the stop "Parkplatz Hochpillberg", continue on foot to the road “Hoferweg” and then on Hoferweg for about 900m/15min. walk. 20 metres after house number 34, turn left into the forest (past the red window box) and up the steep incline for about 80 steps. Then you are right in front of the Waldhütte, house number 35.
The current bus and train times can be checked conveniently at www.vvt.at.
>>> Driving directions via Google Maps
Services and infrastructure in the area
In close proximity to partner companies at Hochpillberg:
Sauna landscape, massages/cosmetics, swimming pool, restaurants, tennis, skiing...
Other leisure activities, culture and entertainment in the valley:
- Karwendel Silver Region
- District capital and silver town of SCHWAZ (sightseeing, culture, shopping): 9 km
- INNSBRUCK - heart of the Tyrolean state capital of Tyrol: 35 km
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds in WATTENS: 17 km
- Achensee: water sports, swimming, sailing, cross-country skiing
- Zillertal: sightseeing, culture, snow sports
Maximum occupancy of the self-catering hut: 5 persons
The rental rates are staggered by season and depending on occupancy.
rental prices per night in Euro
|Season||2-3 people||4-5 people||minimum number of nights|
26.06.2022 – 04.09.2022
04.09.2022 – 18.12.2022
18.12.2022 – 02.01.2023
02.01.2023 – 16.04.2023
|16.04.2023 – 25.06.2023||
25.06.2023 – 10.09.2023
|10.09.2023 – 22.12.2023||
|22.12.2023 – 02.01.2024||232,-||257,-||5|
Discounts / reductions:
- Single occupancy 20% discount on 4-5 persons price
- For all bookings of 7 nights or more, 5% discount
Inclusive services - what you forget at home, is determined at the Waldhütte:
- All taxes
- Towels, bed linen
- Spices, vinegar, oil
- "Fair trade" - coffee
- Various teas
- drinking water and sparkling (with soda maker)
- dish detergent, soap
- paper towels, toilet paper, Hand and surface disinfection
- digital guest-card “silbercard“ with many included benefits (museums, „Kellerjochbahn“, events, ski-course for kids...)
- Free WIFI
- Firewood first need included (€ 5,- per further unit)
- electricity (according to consumption, green electricity tarif: 0.36 Euro / kWh as of Sept. 1st 2021)
- cleaning: € 60,-
- parking fees in winter (ticket per week about € 15,-)
- items from the "display case" (by consumption or use)
- non-smoking hut
- no pets allowed
When booking, we ask to secure a deposit of 50% to the following account:
Recipient: Monika Silan-Gärtner
IBAN: AT96 4213 0200 0006 5365
A short-term cancellation can mean extra organizational overhead or up to a financial loss for us.
As partnerships with our guests are equally important, we also see the importance of the following cases:
Due to the corona situation, we declare our solidarity and have relaxed our cancellation conditions:
To the 31st May 2022:
- Cancellation up to 2 weeks before: free of charge
- Cancellation up to 1 week before: 50 %
- Cancellation under 1 week before and in case of non-arrival: 80%
From the 01st of June 2022 onwards:
- Cancellation up to 4 weeks before: free of charge
- Cancellation up to 3 weeks before: 50%
- Cancellation up to 2 weeks before: 70%
- Cancellation up to 1 week before and in case of non-arrival: 80%